October 10, 2008
The late registration deadline has passed and prices have reached their final high, namely on-site. As a special service, we do offer you to register from now on online, but to onsite prices. Why would you want to do that:
- If you register up front, you will not have to waste time onsite at the registration desk (for everyone registering until 23.10, we will prepare badges and receipts, after that we will already have your data in the system and can speed up onsite registration)
- Preferred access to rest of tutorial / workshop places: The rest of the tutorial, workshop places will be given based on a first come, first serve basis. By registering online up front, you will have priority over all participants just showing up at the registration desk
- Additional Payment Methods: While we only accept cash / Paypal by credit card / personal check as payment onsite, you can still pay for your onsite registration by bank transfer, if you register online and your money reaches us by 24.10. After that, due to the weekend, we cannot receive payments until the conference is running).
Important notes for people planning to register on location (not online):
- Please note that we can only accept cash, Paypal and personal check as forms of payment when you register at the desk on location.
- If you wish to pay by credit card, this is only possible via Paypal. For that reason you might check ahead, if you have a verified Paypal Account available and linked to your credit card. Not having this might lead to problems due to Paypal limits for unverified accounts. Since verification takes some time, we strongly advise that you register and verify an account now, if you plan to pay onsite by credit card.
- Additional Tutorial and Workshop spaces will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Online “onsite” registrations will have priority.